Rebecca understands the procedures and processes of the judicial system. She works hard to ensure each individual’s civil and constitutional rights are protected. Rebecca has been primary council in over a thousand criminal cases and is known for zealously defending her clients.
Consult with Rebecca before hiring a lawyer to handle what matters most to you. You will find that Rebecca’s tenacity in the courtroom, coupled with her caring attention to the details that are important to you, will leave you satisfied with your choice of legal counsel.
Once materials are dispersed through the internet by email or text, they can go “viral” and there is little or nothing that can be done to stop it.
A DUI conviction is serious in the State of Florida. Not only will you face legal or Criminal problems but it can be a very expensive experience to go through. This article is a brief overview of some of the criminal penalties that you will incur.
Homepage Right Column Content
- “I would like to express my thanks to Rebecca Hamilton regarding my court case that went before the judge for the final time in October, 2011. I would highly recommend Becky Hamilton to anyone that is facing serious felony charges. I will be forever grateful to her and her tenacious attitude in trying to get the best possible sentence for me so I could continue to be free and able to be a productive member of society.”St. Petersburg Client
- “Rebecca Hamilton, my attorney helped me and my family out of a bad situation. She devoted her time and understanding to my case. Her long hours spent on my defense even before it hit the court room shined through by winning my case. I live out of state and could not just go by the office so our communication was by phone. When I had a concern she always had an answer for me. I coult say my goodbye with a relief of mind. My family and I are very thnkful for her helping us through this tough time in our lives. She started out as just my attorney but ended up as a very respected friend. She made a difference for me. ”Family Law Client
- “If you are reading this, you must be in need of a lawyer and in my opinion, you just found the best one in Tampa Bay. When meeting with Rebecca I felt comfortable and was able to relax while exchanging information with her. It was almost like sitting down with an old friend yet her continued education, training and experience definitely shined through. Through Rebecca's attention to detail, hard work and a little miracle my third DUI was reduced to a reckless driving! Now I can go on with my future plans of becoming a RN. I owe my freedom and future to this Attorney and if you are smart....you would allow her to work her magic for you as well.”Larry H.
- “Rebecca Hamilton successfully won a case for me where I was brutally beaten by a six foot tall 250 pound retired sheriff detective. Mrs. Hamilton has integrity, as she told me that she would not have taken my case if she did not believe in me. With out Mrs. Hamilton I would be serving a two year jail sentence. She had to face not one, but two very eager to convict prosecutors. Thank you Mrs. Hamilton for your incredible defense of me. You may give my name and phone number to anyone in need of your services.”Seminole, FL Client
- “When I received a dui last year, I was devastated as I had never been arrested for anything – ever! Rebecca took on the role of being not only my legal counselor, but a quasi-mental health counselor as well. She did a great job for me during a low spot in my life and I now consider her a friend. She is passionate about helping others and she has been a blessing in my life.”DUI Client